PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, March 16, 2018

Cranberry Chicken Wraps


If you've been by my blog very much this year 2018, you've probably noticed that I've been writing a bit less often. I've needed to give a lot of my attention and time to caring for my father's estate, as he passed away on Jan. 11. Amidst the grieving of having both of my parents gone now, I've had many things to care for on their behalf. But ... good progress is being made, spring is coming (my favorite!), and maybe I'll even have the joy of writing here more often in the coming weeks? We will just wait and see; it is all in God's hands on what He has for us to focus on during the different seasons of our lives.

But here I am today, with a recipe post! This is so good, I don't know why I wait so long with having this on the menu. If I remember correctly, one of my daughters (thanks, Cristy!) served this while we were visiting her in TX, and that is when I added this Taste of Home recipe to my collection. Good for any time of the year!


Click on the "Source: tasteofhome.com" link (below) to print.

Cranberry Chicken Wraps




Source: tasteofhome.com
Course: Lunch Sandwiches/Wraps
Main Ingredient: Chicken
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Serves:
Ingredients
  • 14 cup dried cranberries
  • 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
  • 18 teaspoon rosemary, dried crushed
  • 18 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches) room temperature
  • 12 cup baby spinach fresh
  • 1 cup chicken breast, cooked shredded
  • 1 cup apple chopped
  • 14 cup Miracle Whip + 2 teaspoons, divided
Directions
  1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Powered by
Plan To Eat







No comments:

Post a Comment