PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, January 19, 2015

Project Life: A New Year of Digital Scrapbooking

Life is full and flies by so fast, which is one reason that I love to preserve the memories. Digital scrapbooking is a relaxing hobby of mine - a fun way to capture the memories. But it's a challenge sometimes to find time for this hobby, especially during some seasons of life that are extra busy. It seems that this year will be one of those extra-busy times of life, especially as we anticipate a kidney transplant for one of our granddaughters. 

I'm always looking for even speedier ways to preserve the memories, and decided to start out this year using a new line of Project Life digital supplies. It was a treat this past weekend to create my first two pages for 2015 using the Project Life 52 Weeks format! 





Thanks for visiting - 
and for sharing in my joy of scrapbooking the stories 
that God writes into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment