PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Homemade Hamburger Buns


Summer is definitely turning into fall around here, with some days of cooler weather this past week. But it's not too late to post about a new recipe for hamburger buns that I tried out a few weeks ago.

My bread machine sat unused for much of the summer, but a few weeks ago I started up using it again. One of my first things to make was a new recipe for hamburger buns.

I enjoy visiting Jessica Fischer's blog, Good Cheap Eats ... she has lots of freezer meal recipes, and all-around good tips on food prep. This is one of her recipes that I had printed out, saving for the right time to try it out.

Click here for her recipe for hamburger, or hot dog buns, using a bread machine. It will be good to use all year-round for sandwiches, sloppy joes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment