PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, August 18, 2014

Thankful for Siebert Family Visit

I am thankful ... for these beautiful days of summer, for a refreshing and relaxing three-day quiet retreat last week with my hubby (celebrating 43 years together!), for God's presence and direction as we start up another school year of Cru High ministry, for five sweet grandkids who were excited to start another school year last week (three in kindergarten, one in second grade, and one in sixth grade ... and more to start school later this month), and for memories of the wonderful five-day visit from our Siebert family the first part of this month.




(Feel free to click here and here if you wish to go to our family/ministry blog to see more digital scrapbook pages of our five days together ...)


Thanking God for His gifts, and praying this prayer at the start of a new week: 


Let me hear of Your unfailing love each morning,
for I am trusting You.
Show me where to walk, for I give myself to You.
Psalm 143:8 NLT


(Digital scrapbook supplies - Page Template: Digital Scrapper Premier 2014 08; Paper: Digital Scrapper Premier 2014 07 LibertyforAll by Mommyish, Premier 2014 08 WeekendatHome by Kate Hadfield Designs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment