PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Weekly Findings #2


My second post of sharing a few online findings from the past week! I am having fun with this - and hope you enjoy it, as well! And hope you enjoy a refreshing, relaxing weekend - warmer weather has finally come to our little corner of the world! It has been feeling like spring the past few days - so thankful!

A Place of Your Own


I loved reading this post by Melissa on the (in)courage blog. We are so blessed to be able to connect with God wherever we are and whatever time of day. And also, it's a blessing to have a place for extended, quiet meetings with our Creator - whether it be a special, comfy corner of our home, or outdoors in His beautiful creation, or sometimes even as we are driving in our car. A place where we can quiet ourselves, really listen, and share our hearts.


How to Add a Signature to Blogger Posts


Angela's blog is filled with good tips, and I also love her recommendations of fonts to download. This particular post caught up my attention, as I've been wondering about adding a signature to my blog posts. Am considering trying this out.


Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus


Once in awhile I visit Janelle's blog, and really, I should go there more often. She has some great recipes, and also lots of good ideas of serving others through providing meals for them. This recent recipe caught my attention, as I have been wishing to try some asparagus recipes. I admit that early in our marriage I tried a recipe with asparagus that was definitely not the best, and all these years, I have avoided asparagus. I think that I have been missing out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment