PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, November 12, 2012

Everyday Blessings


A week ago I completed the counting of 1000 Gifts in 2012 - and I continue, daily, recording the blessings of each day in an app on my iPhone, complete with photos. Pictured above are just a portion of the big and little gifts from God this past week. (Seeing our youngest granddaughter crawl for the first time was a highlight - almost 8 months old! And also, finding Photoshop Elements 11 on sale, marked down to $49.99, from $79.99, was a highlight - so excited to have this upgrade. Thanks honey, for this belated birthday gift!) 

I'm no longer actually counting the daily gifts from God, but my list keeps growing, more and more each day. The listing - filling my heart with thanks - displacing worries - replacing with joy.

"Don't worry about anything;
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need,
and thank Him for all He has done."
(Philippians 4:6)

Linking up with:
Sharing His Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 1000 gifts... and beyond! Your Italy photos are amazing. Eva is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Cherry, on writing 1,000 gifts. I actually hit my 1,000 just a few weeks ago and I'm doing the same as you....continuing to count!!! I love the new Photoshop collage of photos you posted! I may have to get it! Lots of things to be thankful for!
    Blessings to you!
    In His Lo♥e, Ann @ Christ in the Clouds

    ReplyDelete