PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Second Page

Life is full, and I have not had as much time as I had hoped to learn digital scrapbooking, but I am making progress! I just completed lesson 16 (out of 52 lessons) in an excellent online course learning how to use Photoshop Elements for digital scrapbooking. It was a month ago when I posted my first page, and this week I completed my second page! 


The most recent lessons taught how to use the Type Tool, and this was my first page to work with type and journaling on a page. Just thought I'd share the page that I did of our recent time at the YMCA of the Rockies, helping with a Student Venture Getaway conference for high school students.

And ... looking forward to learning more in the weeks/months ahead!

Linking up with others, sharing summer projects at One Project at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment